Build up your Harem and Character
Every Hero goes on various exciting journeys and loots all sorts of rewards along the way. Some rewards are useful, but sometimes we need to get rid of the ones we don’t need. For this reason, and many others, we have the Market – your one-stop spot for selling buying useful trinkets and charms, and upgrading your stats.
🔥 Basics 🔥
When you open the Market, you’ll reach the “My Hero” page. You can see all the different Shops: Stats, Equipment, Boosters, Books, and Gifts.
💘 Shops 💘
Shops are one of the most useful tools for directly influencing your power in the Haremverse:
- The Equipment Shop: offers powerful equipment to aid you on your journey;
- The Booster Shop: offers fantastic boosters to improve your stats temporarily – particularly handy when it comes to Arena battles and Leagues;
- The Books Shop: the best place to buy books for your Harem recruits – Books raise the level of your recruits and make them stronger (because reading is fundamental 😎 ).
- The Gifts Shop: The best place to raise the Affection level of your recruits.
- The My Hero – Stats Upgrade page: The best place to raise the Stat level of your hero- In this shop, you can upgrade your charm/know-how/hardcore stats.
💥 The “My Hero” – Stats Upgrade, My Stats & Equipment pages 💥
- The Stats Upgrade page is where you can check your current stats for each class Charm/Know-how/Hardcore. Here, you can also upgrade your stats by paying Ymen/money. Every level of your Hero unlocks 30 stat upgrades for every stat. It’s a pricey ordeal, but essential to being the very best, like no one ever was.
- You can mass upgrade your stats by clicking on the x1 Button. You have the option to upgrade a stat once, 10 times, 30 times, and 60 times with one click. The price goes up significantly, but it saves time!
The Equipment page is where you can check your currently owned equipment and the equipment that you’re currently using. From this page, you can also equip owned equipment to improve your stats.
The Boosters page allows you to check out the boosters you currently own and see which ones you’re currently using. Boosters that you own can also be equipped from this page.
⚔️ Equipment shop and Inventory 🛡️
- Opening the Equipment shop will show you the Equipment in your inventory on the right side of the screen in the section My inventory.
- From there, you can sell your currently owned equipment inventory by clicking on the Equipment piece, and then clicking on Sell.
- You can either individually pick equipment items to buy or use the “Buy All” button to purchase all of the items available in the equipment shop in the section Merchant items.
🍆 Boosters shop and Inventory 🍆
- Opening the Boosters Shop will show you the Boosters you own on the right side of the screen in the section My inventory.
- From there, you can sell your currently owned boosters by clicking on the booster, and then clicking on Sell.
- You can individually purchase new boosters here on the left side of the screen in the section Merchant items.
- We advise against selling your Boosters, regardless of their power, because they sell for very little. You will find more use in them by actually using them for less important activities (Ex. Villain Battles).
📚 Books shop/Gift shop and Inventory 🎁
- Opening the Books Shop or the Gifts shop will show you the Books or Gifts you own on the right side of the screen in the section My inventory.
- From there, you can sell books by clicking on the book/gift, and then clicking on Sell.
- You can either individually pick items to buy or use the “Buy All” button to purchase all of the items available in the book/gift shop in the section Merchant items.
- Just like with Boosters, we advise against selling common Books or Gifts. It’s better to use them and give them to your recruits. Even if they raise the XP or Affection by very little later on, they are worth more when offered to the recruits rather than being sold.
All Equipment, Boosters, Books, and Gifts in the Haremverse have Rarity. The rarity hierarchy goes as follows: Common < Rare < Epic < Legendary < Mythic. Common items are the weakest in terms of stats and Mythic Items are the strongest (currently, Mythic Equipment items do not exist).
- Common items have a grey background
- Rare items have a green background
- Epic items have a yellow background
- Legendary items have a purple background
- Mythic items have a red background
Markets will offer you a different rarity of items depending on your Hero level:
- Low-level heroes will mostly see Common, Rare, and Epic items in Shops;
- High-level Heroes will see mostly Epic, Legendary, and Mythic items.
🍑 Mythic Items 🍑
Mythic Items have been added to the in-game market
- Mythic Flowers will provide 5 000 Affection
- Mythic Chocolates will provide 10 000 Affection
- Mythic Bracelet will provide 15 000 Affection
- Mythic Lingerie will fill grades 1 and 2 of a girl with affection.
- Mythic Magazine will provide 10 000 XP
- Mythic Book will provide 20 000 XP
- Mythic Encyclopedia – 30 000 XP
- Mythic Spell book – Upgrade a Girl up to your player Level
- If the recruit requires less affection than what the Mythic gift provides, the offer button will be inactive (greyed out). In that way, it saves you from using a powerful item on a character that requires fewer points.
💫 Restocking the Market 💫
All shops are reset every 6 hours. If you buy all the items in a Shop or don’t like the current selection, you will see a timer telling you when the next Free re-stock will be. You may also choose to manually reset the Shop for a price in Kobans.
💦 Learning more about the Market 💦
To learn more about the Market and how it functions, check out the information button!
⭐ Harem Page ⭐
Upgrading a girl will now happen from the Harem page
Max out button has been added to the Harem page for both Gifts and Books
The new Max out feature will optimize the use of resources and display the needed materials for an upgrade!
💘 Additional Improvements following player feedback
- Clicking on a girl from any team preview and the champion preview will now lead to the girl upgrade page
- After a girl upgrade quest is completed, you will now be redirected to the girl upgrade page
- Additional filters have been added to the harem (script users will recognize them)
- Filters are now persisted across page loads, and a reset button is added to reset filters & sorting
- Except: the name search, shards filters, and class filters are not persisted.
- An additional sorting option has been added to visualize girls from the latest acquired girl to the oldest
Do you have more feedback? Join our discord and tell the Kinkoid team! You can find the discord icon of every game in the upper left corner where it says Follow us!